The CSUB Multicultural Alliance and Gender Equity Center is holding a professional clothing drive to help students dress for success.
The alliance is asking for gently used men and women’s professional attire of all sizes for students who need it for job searches, interviews and other areas of career development, the CSUB Alumni Association said on Facebook.
Specifically, it is looking for blouses, button-up dress shirts, blazers, coats, slacks, dress pants and shoes. The alliance is also asking for hangers and reusable bags for the students’ shopping experience.
You can drop off your donations at one of these locations:
- SSE (Social Sciences & Education) Advising Center
- BPA (Business & Public Administration) Advising Center
- Arts & Humanities front desk
- MAGEC Center (Rohan, “Old” Housing/Housing West)
- Student Recreation Center front desk
- CSUB Food Pantry (Located north of the Student Union and south of Lot M)
The last day to donate professional clothing is Friday.